German developer Black Forest Games released a remake of Pandemic Studios’ classic alien action-adventure title, Destroy All Humans!, in 2020. Not surprisingly, its sequel is getting a similar treatment.
Announced yesterday for PC and next-gen consoles, Destroy All Humans! 2 – Reprobed is a remake of the 2006 sequel that will feature fully upgraded graphics and other improved features while retaining the spirit of the original, which pit alien protagonist Crypto in a fight against the KGB. The game is in development for the PC, PlayStation 5, and Xbox Series X|S platforms.
Crypto is back with a license to probe. The alien invader returns, groovier than ever. Experience the swinging ‘60s in all its chemical-induced glory and take revenge on the KGB for blowing up your mothership. You’ll have to form alliances with members of the very species you came to enslave.
- Show those hippies who’s boss using classic weapons and new technology like the Meteor Shower
- Explore 1960’s Mother Earth and unload your trusty saucer all over her fictional cities
- Defend a much larger, much more open world from those who seek to undermine your mission
- Hoover up humans from different countries and grind them up into DNA cocktails to upgrade your skills
- Invite a friend over for a twosome and enjoy the full story in local 2-player split screen co-op
Source: Destroy All Humans! 2