momomo_us has shared what appears to be the first official photos for the X570 DARK, EVGA’s first AM4 motherboard designed for Ryzen desktop processors.
Similar to the pre-existing DARK motherboard with Intel Z590 chipset, the X570 DARK features a predominately black design with numerous features that should satiate the demands of advanced overclockers. They include a 16 Phase Digital VRM, multiple sets of heat sinks complemented by a large copper heat pipe, and horizontally oriented memory slots. The reason for the latter is so the lanes can be closer to the CPU socket for better signal transmission.
EVGA X570 DARK Motherboard Features
- 150% Increased Socket Gold Content
- 2-Way SLI Support + PhysX
- Built for EVGA ELEET X1
- Dual EVGA Probe-It Connectors
- EVGA ELEET X1 Software Support
- EVGA’s Latest GUI BIOS Featuring OC Robot and In-BIOS Stress Testing
- HDMI 2.0b, and DisplayPort 1.4
- Highly-Efficient 16 Phase Digital VRM
- New Integrated EVGA Wireless Module with Intel Dual-band WiFi 6 / BT5.2 with external antenna
- Onboard ARGB and RGB Headers controlled through EVGA ELEET X1
- Onboard Clear CMOS, Power and Reset Buttons
- Onboard Temperature and Voltage Monitoring
- PCI Express Gen 4
- PCIe Disable Switches
- Realtek 7.1 Channel HD Audio + EVGA NU Audio
- Reinforced PCIe slots
- SafeBoot button resets the motherboard and goes into the BIOS with the last known good settings without clearing CMOS
- Slow Mode switch locks CPU multiplier to lowest possible setting to allow users to switch between max OC and low speeds in real-time.
- SPI flashing via USB allows you to flash your BIOS without a CPU
- Supports AMD Ryzen 5000 Processors
- Triple BIOS Support
EVGA has not shared any pricing information for its X570 DARK motherboard yet, but the company’s DARK motherboards traditionally carry higher premiums. The EVGA Z590 DARK costs $599.99.