AMD has released its Radeon Software Adrenalin 21.10.2 driver. The latest driver adds support for Turtle Rock Studios’ spiritual successor to Left 4 Dead, Back 4 Blood, as well as The Riftbreaker. The Riftbreaker is is a base-building survival game with action-RPG elements developed by EXOR Studios.
Back 4 Blood will be officially released tomorrow on October 12, while The Riftbreaker will be released this Thursday on October 14. Back 4 Blood is already available to play for those who purchased the Ultimate and Deluxe editions, which include early access passes.
A direct link to the Radeon Software Adrenalin 21.10.2 installation package for Windows 10 and Windows 11 can be found here.
Radeon Software Adrenalin 21.10.2 Highlights
- Back 4 Blood
- The Riftbreaker
- Driver timeouts or black screens may be experienced while playing Assassin’s Creed Origins on some AMD Graphics products such as Radeon RX 580 Graphics.
- Some users may experience a game freeze when they attempt to launch Dota 2 using OpenGL.
- Open Broadcaster Software may continue to run in the background after a user ends a recording session and closes the application.
- Some users may experience elevated memory consumption by the Multimedia Athena Dumps folder.
- In Radeon Software, the CPU Tuning feature may be missing for some users with AMD Processors such as Ryzen 9 5950X Processor.
- AMD Radeon Software may crash or become unresponsive while playing some DirectX 11 games such as PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds with multiple displays connected in extended mode.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.
- Radeon performance metrics and logging features may intermittently report extremely high and incorrect memory clock values.
AMD Link for Windows Known Issues
- Intermittent grey frame corruption might be observed when streaming with HEVC on certain configurations via an Internet connection. A workaround is to use the AVC encoding setting instead.