AMD has released its Radeon Software Adrenalin 22.1.2 driver.
The latest driver includes support for Ubisoft’s latest Rainbow Six game, Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Extraction, which unlocks this Thursday on January 20 on Ubisoft Connect and the Epic Games Store. Users will also find support for AMD’s latest round of RDNA 2-based graphics solutions for laptops and desktop systems, including the Radeon RX 6500 XT.
A direct link to the Radeon Software Adrenalin 22.1.2 driver for Windows 10 and Windows 11 64-bit systems can be found here.
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Extraction
- AMD Radeon RX 6500 XT Graphics
- AMD Radeon RX 6500M Graphics
- AMD Radeon RX 6400 Graphics
- AMD Radeon RX 6300M Graphics
- While playing Borderlands 3 using DirectX 12 with Radeon Boost enabled, longer than expected load times may be observed on some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon RX 6800 XT Graphics.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.
- Radeon performance metrics and logging features may intermittently report extremely high and incorrect memory clock values.