NVIDIA has released its GeForce Game Ready 512.95 WHQL driver. The latest driver includes support for Hitman 3’s Year 2 update, which adds DLSS and ray tracing to the concluding installment of IO Interactive’s World of Assassination Trilogy, as well as Rebellion Entertainment’s Sniper Elite 5 and the Early Access launch of My Time At Sandrock, a title from Pathea Games that lets players take on the role of a fledgling builder within a desert community (both are releasing this Thursday, May 26). NVIDIA has complemented its latest driver release with a new video that provides further insight on how the company builds its drivers to deliver the best experience for GeForce users. A direct link to the GeForce Game Ready 512.95 WHQL driver page can be found here, while the full release notes can be found here.
Fixed Issues in this Release
- [Grid 2019]: Flags and banners will no longer flicker during gameplay.
- [Adobe Premiere Pro]: Fixed Direct3D-related Crash Dumps.
- [Adobe Premiere Pro]: NVIDIA Control Panel now allows users to modify the Image Sharpening setting.
Open Issues in Version 512.95 WHQL
- Toggling HDR on and off in-game causes game stability issues when non-native resolution is used. 
- [GeForce RTX 3090 Ti] Oculus Rift S/Pimax 8Kx is not detected. 
- Videos played back in Microsoft Edge may appear green if NVIDIA Image Scaling is enabled upon resuming from hibernate or booting with fastboot. 
- [DirectX 12] Shadowplay recordings may appear over exposed when Use HDR is enabled
- from the Windows display settings. 
- [Assassin’s Creed Origins] Game displays flicker when character is under water near a boat.
- Monitor may briefly flicker on waking from display sleep if DSR/DLDSR is enabled. 
- [NVIDIA Ampere GPU]: With the GPU connected to an HDMI 2.1 audio/video receiver, audio may drop out when playing back Dolby Atmos. 
- Club 3D CAC-1085 dongle limited to maximum resolution of 4K at 60Hz.