Sony Electronics has announced its new gaming gear brand, INZONE. The collection comprises three headsets and two monitors, including the M3 and M9, a 27-inch 4K IPS display with fully array local dimming, 144 Hz refresh rate, 1 ms GtG, DisplayHDR 600 certification, and support for NVIDIA G-SYNC. INZONE monitors are equipped with a handful of features made specifically for PlayStation 5 consoles that include Auto HDR Tone Mapping, Auto Genre Pictures Mode, and Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) to prevent stuttering and screen tearing. The INZONE M9 will be available this summer, while the INZONE M3 will be available within 2022. All INZONE headsets are also now available for pre-order at Sony.com and other retailers.
INZONE M9: 27-inch 4K/144Hz Gaming Monitor
- INZONE M9 boasts 4K resolution and high contrast by Full Array Local Dimming with DisplayHDR 600 certification and more than 95% coverage of DCI-P3 color space, providing great highlights and deep blacks as well as accurate color reproduction.
- Up to a 144Hz refresh rate, IPS, 1ms GtG (Gray to Gray) response time with variable refresh rate technology such as NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible and VRR in HDMI 2.1 standard.
INZONE M3: 27-inch Full HD/240Hz Gaming Monitor
- Up to 240Hz refresh rate, IPS, 1ms GtG (Gray to Gray) response time with variable refresh rate technology such as NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible, and VRR in HDMI 2.1 standard.
- Featuring DisplayHDR 400 certification RGB99% coverage color space and 1.07 billion color support, providing a vibrant gaming experience with rich colors.
INZONE H9: Wireless Noise-Canceling Gaming Headset
- Precise target detection with 360 Spatial Sound for Gaming and advanced technology optimizes acoustics, Game for hours with comfortable headband and earpads, Noise Cancelling and Ambient Sound Mode and up to 32 hours of battery life and a 10-minute quick charge offers up to an hour game time.
INZONE H7: Wireless Gaming Headset
- Precise target detection with 360 Spatial Sound for Gaming and advanced technology optimizes acoustics, Game for hours with comfortable headband and earpads, and up to 40 hours of battery life and a 10-minute quick charge offers up to an hour game time.
INZONE H3: Wired Gaming Headset
- Precise target detection with 360 Spatial Sound for Gaming and advanced technology optimizes acoustics, game for hours with comfortable headband and earpads.
“The market has been expanding with a higher interest in gaming with the spread of esports tournaments and the advancement of gaming entertainment,” said Yukihiro Kitajima, Head of Game Business and Marketing Office, Sony Corporation. “With Sony’s strong history of high-end audio and visual technology products, we believe this new line will offer even more options for those looking to upgrade their current gaming systems. We are committed to contributing to the growth of gaming culture by providing PC and PlayStation gamers with a wider range of options to enrich lives through gaming. Also, Sony is proud to have a sponsorship with leading global esports leagues, Evolution Championship Series (Evo) 2022 and 2023, PGL DOTA2 Arlington Major 2022 and the VALORANT Champions Tour with our wish for further advancement of gaming culture.”
The INZONE M9 monitor provides Auto HDR Tone Mapping, which works with PlayStation 5 consoles to automatically recognize the monitor during initial setup and optimizes HDR settings. Additionally, the monitor will automatically switch to Cinema Mode when watching movies on PlayStation 5 and Game Mode when playing games. INZONE H9 and INZONE H7 include on-screen indication, so players can easily adjust settings on their headset and see the settings reflected on the screen in the PlayStation 5 Control Center, along with gaming and chat balance, allowing players to change the volume balance between game audio and voice chat from the headset. It also comes packed with features including the ability to work with Tempest 3D Audio Tech, which allows players to enjoy the immersive sounds when gaming with greater spatial expression.
Source: Sony Electronics