Lian Li has launched its LANCOOL III PC chassis with many options for liquid or air-cooled setups. Tempered glass-hinged doors are on either side. It is available in black or white versions and with or without ARGB fans. The LANCOOL III can be configured with up to 3x 360 mm radiators (a top, front, and bottom). If needing something larger a 420 mm radiator can be mounted on the top of the case. The front bracket can be adjusted to fit radiators of different thicknesses ranging from 55-75 mm. Depending on the configuration, up to ten fans can be installed.
Mesh panels on either side of the PSU shroud can be removed for cleaning or installing SSDs and HDDs. or the installation of a pump/reservoir combo. Motherboards up to E-ATX (under 280 mm in length) are supported and GPUs up to 435 mm long can be installed. Toolless magnetic doors allow for ease of access for cable management. The front IO panel can also be moved to either the top or bottom of the case and includes color/mode buttons along with an audio port, reset and power buttons, and include a USB 3.0 and USB Type C port.
• Mid-tower modular chassis for all kinds of configurations
• Equipped with 4 × 140 PWM fans (ARGB or non-RGB)
• Featured airflow optimized mesh structure and hinged side panels
• Supports up to 420 radiator or 3 x 360 radiators and a maximum of 10 fans
• Offers 12 storage drives mounting locations
• Upgraded cable management solution for a clean build
The LANCOOL III is now up for pre-order with prices starting at $149.99
Out of box ready for even the most high-end components. Say hello to the LANCOOL III.— LIAN LI Global (@GlobalLianli) July 15, 2022
OCUK: https://t.co/bK4EHqbdvj pic.twitter.com/61lDGSyL6A
Source: Lian Li