Kena: Bridge of Spirits can soon be enjoyed on a platform that isn’t named PlayStation or the Epic Games Store.
As reported by IGN, Kena: Bridge of Spirits is finally headed to Steam next month. The action-adventure game from Ember Lab will be available on Valve’s platform beginning on September 27, as indicated on its newly launched store page.
Kena: Bridge of Spirits’ Steam release will be complemented by a free Anniversary Update that includes the following:
- “New Game+, which will allow players who’ve completed the game to restart Kena’s journey with all of their previously unlocked abilities, upgrades, outfits, Rot, etc and take on redesigned and more challenging combat encounters.”
- “Charmstones that are individually equipable – these unique collectibles each provide different adjustments to Kena’s stats and abilities.”
- “New game mode called the Spirit Guide Trials, challenging players’ skills with a variety of replayable challenges across three different categories; Obstacle Courses, Wave Defenses, and Boss Reflects.”
- “Completing the Spirit Guide Trials unlock outfits for Kena, each one inspired by one of the characters she meets along her journey. Succeeding at bonus objectives within each trial can unlock color variations of each outfit, as well as some unique Charmstones.”
- “An exclusive new outfit for Deluxe Edition owners.”
Ember Labs’ description for the game:
Kena: Bridge of Spirits: a story-driven, action adventure combining exploration with fast-paced combat. Untangle the past as Kena, a young Spirit Guide in search of the sacred Mountain Shrine. Help free the spirits trapped in a forgotten village with the help of the Rot, Kena’s adorable (yet powerful) spirit companions.
Kena: Bridge of Spirits was originally released for the PS4, PS5, and the Epic Games Store on September 21, 2021.