Ubisoft has confirmed some of the games and franchises that viewers can expect to see at its next Ubisoft Forward event, which is slated to take place this Saturday, September 10.
- The Ubisoft Forward event will include “exciting updates on upcoming games like Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope and Skull and Bones,” according to a new blog post from the company.
- The show will also feature a “very special” Assassin’s Creed showcase, which is expected to include a first look at Assassin’s Creed: Mirage, the latest game in the franchise that will reportedly star Valhalla’s Basim and is set in Baghdad.
- New details regarding Assassin’s Creed Infinity, a cross-studio, collaborative project by Ubisoft Montreal (Origins, Valhalla) and Ubisoft Quebec (Odyssey) may also be presented at the event.
- Ubisoft Forward will begin on Saturday, September 10 at 9:00 p.m. CEST / 12:00 p.m. PT.
Those watching on Twitch will be eligible to earn Twitch drop rewards for multiple games by watching on Ubisoft’s official Twitch channel or any number of official co-streamers:
- Watch for 15 minutes to earn the Skull Logo Emblem in Skull and Bones
- Watch for 30 minutes to earn the Explosive Detail Charm in Rainbow Six Siege
- Watch for 45 minutes to earn the RC22 Original Cosmetic in Roller Champions
- Watch for 60 minutes to earn the Sphinx Tattoo Set in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
Ubisoft Forward is nearly here! Tune in on Saturday, September 10 at 9:00PM CEST / 12:00PM PT for exciting updates on upcoming games like Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope and Skull and Bones, and be sure to stick around for a very special Assassin’s Creed showcase to see what’s next for the future of the franchise. For even more updates, be sure to catch our pre-show starting at 8:35pm CEST / 11:35am PT for news on the latest seasons, characters, and content from your favorite live games, like Brawlhalla, For Honor, The Crew 2, Anno 1800, and more.
The main show kicks off at 9:00PM CEST / 12:00PM PT and will broadcast on YouTube, Twitch, and on our official website. Visit Ubisoft.com/Forward on September 10 to watch in your preferred format, including multiple subtitled languages, four sign languages (American Sign Language, British Sign Language, German Sign Language, and International Sign Language), as well as audio description in English and German.