NVIDIA has announced the GeForce RTX 4090 and GeForce RTX 4080, the first graphics cards in the new Ada Lovelace-powered GeForce RTX 40 Series. The GeForce RTX 4080 will be available in 16 GB and 12 GB versions in November, while the GeForce RTX 4090 will be available beginning October 12.
GeForce RTX 4090
- Starting at $1,599.00
- Up to 2X faster than a GeForce RTX 3090 Ti in 3D rendering, ray tracing, AI, and video exports
- 16,384 CUDA Cores, 1,321 Tensor-TFLOPs, 191 RT-TFLOPs, 83 Shader-TFLOPs of power
- 24 GB of Micron G6X memory capable of reaching 1TB/s bandwidth
- Dual eighth-generation NVIDIA AV1 Encoders
- Cyberpunk 2077, Portal with RTX, and NVIDIA Racer RTX run up to 4X faster with DLSS 3, SER, and other Ada innovations
The NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 is the ultimate GeForce GPU. It brings an enormous leap in performance, efficiency, and AI-powered graphics. Experience ultra-high performance gaming, incredibly detailed virtual worlds, unprecedented productivity, and new ways to create. It’s powered by the NVIDIA Ada Lovelace architecture and comes with 24 GB of G6X memory to deliver the ultimate experience for gamers and creators.
GeForce RTX 4080 (16 GB)
- RTX 4080 (16 GB) Starting at $1,199.00
- Twice as fast as the GeForce 3080 Ti, using nearly 10% less power
- 9,728 CUDA Cores, 780 Tensor-TFLOPs, 113 RT-TFLOPs, 49 Shader-TFLOPs of power, and GDDR6X memory
GeForce RTX 4080 (12 GB)
- RTX 4080 (12 GB) Starting at $899.00
- More performance than the GeForce RTX 3090 Ti
- 7,680 CUDA Cores, 639 Tensor-TFLOPs, 92 RT-TFLOPs, 40 Shader-TFLOPs, and GDDR6X memory
The NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080 delivers the ultra performance and features that enthusiast gamers and creators demand. Bring your games and creative projects to life with ray tracing and AI-powered graphics. It’s powered by the ultra-efficient NVIDIA Ada Lovelace architecture and up to 16GB of superfast G6X memory.
GeForce RTX 40 Series Founders Edition
- Further optimized Dual Axial Flow Through system
- Increased fan sizes and fin volume by 10%
- 23-phase power supply
- Reduced memory temperatures
- Ventilated case provides excellent overclocking headroom
- Reduced cable clutter with PCIe Gen-5 16-pin connector, powered with single cable
- Adapter cable included in box, allowing users to plug in three 8-pin power connectors
- Optional fourth connector for more overclocking headroom
ASUS, Colorful, Gainward, Galaxy, GIGABYTE, INNO3D, MSI, Palit, PNY, and ZOTAC will sell custom cards soon, while GeForce RTX 4090 and GeForce RTX 4080 (16 GB) graphics cards will also be produced directly by NVIDIA as a limited Founders Edition.