The official prices for MSI’s AMD B650 motherboards have seemingly leaked online, revealing what budget-oriented enthusiasts might be paying to get into AMD’s new Ryzen 7000 Series and AM5 platform. MSI’s cheapest B650 motherboard is the PRO B650M-A WIFI, which costs $189, while the most expensive is the MPG B650 CARBON WIFI at $329. The MPG B650 CARBON WIFI and MPG B650 EDGE WIFI feature a PCIe 5.0 x4 M.2 slot, as noted in MSI’s press release from yesterday.
- MSI MPG B650 Carbon WIFI – $329.99 US
- MSI MPG B650 EDGE WIFI – $289.99 US
- MSI MAG B650 Tomahawk WIFI – $239.00 US
- MSI MPG B650I EDGE WIFI – $239.99 US
- MSI MAG B650M Mortar WIFI – $219.99 US
- MSI PRO B650-P WIFI – $209.99 US
- MSI PRO B650M-A WIFI – $189.99 US
These prices are expectedly better than what MSI is charging for its higher-ended X670/X670E motherboards. Those would include the MEG X670E GODLIKE and MEG X670E ACE, which cost $1,299.99 and $699.99, respectively, according to Newegg’s listings. One of MSI’s cheapest X670 motherboards appears to be the PRO X670-P WIFI, which can be found for $289.99.