Google has launched its new collection of Pixel devices in the form of the Pixel 7, Pixel 7 Pro, and Pixel Watch. The Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro can be pre-ordered today starting at $599 and $899, respectively, while the Pixel Watch can be pre-ordered for $349. All three devices will be released in select countries on October 13.
Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro highlights:
- Powered by next-generation Google Tensor G2 processor, shipping with Android 13
- Pixel 7 Pro features 6.7″ QHD+ 120 Hz OLED display, triple camera system, 12 GB RAM
- Pixel 7 features 6.3″ FHD+ 90 Hz OLED display, dual camera system, 8 GB RAM
- Aluminum enclosure for both phones, made of 100% recycled content
- Unlocking via under-display fingerprint reader or Face Unlock
Pixel Watch highlights:
- Bold, circular 3D domed glass
- Water-resistant (up to 5 ATM/50 meters) and scratch-resistant
- Tactile crown controls on-screen scrolling, accesses shortcuts, and initiates the app tray
- Side button above the crown opens most-recently used apps
- Unique band attach mechanism, inspired by how camera lenses attach to a camera body
- Powered with Wear OS by Google (Wear OS 3.5), works with other Android 8.0+ phones
- Deep integration with Fitbit to provide leading health and fitness features
From the Google Keyword blog:
Today, we’re introducing a true portfolio of Pixel products for the first time: the new Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro, and the very first Google Pixel Watch. Every Pixel device is designed to deliver a level of personal intelligence that turns day to day problems into truly delightful experiences. All of this is brought to life thanks to our combination of foundational technologies, artificial intelligence, Android and Google Tensor.
This is what we have been building up to for a while: delivering a lineup of beautifully designed Pixel phones, watches and earbuds that work together to understand your needs and deliver the helpfulness you expect from Google. We believe Pixel isn’t only a phone experience, it’s a personal, intelligent, cohesive computing experience.