NVIDIA has shared a list of games that will be debuting with or receiving the latest version of its upscaling technology, DLSS 3, in the month of November. Included in the collection are F1 22 (DLSS 3 available now), Microsoft Flight Simulator, Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales, and Destroy All Humans! 2 – Reprobed, a remake of Pandemic Studios’ 2006 alien action-adventure that Black Forest Games released in August with DLSS 2. Benchmarks shared by NVIDIA would suggest that players with GeForce RTX 40 Series GPUs can expect up to 2x better frame rates in that game, with similar or even better improvements in other titles. Over 35 DLSS 3 games and apps have already been announced, and a handful are already available, including Asobo Studio’s A Plague Tale: Requiem.
- F1 22 DLSS 3 Update Available Now
- Destroy All Humans! 2 – Reprobed NVIDIA DLSS 3 Update Lands November 15th
- Microsoft Flight Simulator’s NVIDIA DLSS 3 Update Takes-Off November 11th
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales On PC: DLSS 3 & Ray Tracing Launching November 18th
- F.I.S.T.: Forged In Shadow Torch DLSS 3 Update Out November 7th
- Sackboy: A Big Adventure Available Now On PC With DLSS 2 & Ray Tracing
- WRC Generations – The FIA WRC Official Game Launches With DLSS 2 On November 3rd
- The Chant Launches With DLSS 2 On November 3rd
- PGA TOUR 2K23 Available Now With DLSS 2
- Crossout: Supercharged DLSS 2 Update Released
Here’s what NVIDIA had to share regarding Destroy All Humans! 2 – Reprobed:
Following the success of 2020’s Destroy All Humans!, which remade the 2005 cult-classic action game, the remake of the 2006 sequel landed on Earth recently. In Destroy All Humans! 2 – Reprobed, head to the swinging ‘60s to take revenge on the KGB for destroying your mothership, fight massive bosses, and even befriend a few pathetic humans to help you achieve victory.
DLSS 2 launched from the mothership in October, and on November 15th Destroy All Humans! 2 – Reprobed upgrades to DLSS 3, increasing frame rates by up to 2X: