Samsung has unveiled its new lineup of Odyssey, ViewFinity, and Smart Monitor products at CES 2023, including the Odyssey Neo G9 and Odyssey OLED G9, a new OLED monitor for gamers that features quantum dot technology OLED lighting and a dual quad-HD 49” 1800R curved display with a 32:9 ratio.
Odyssey Neo G9
- World’s first dual UHD gaming monitor
- 7,680×2,160 resolution and a 32:9 aspect ratio
- 1000R curved 57” screen with quantum mini LED technology
- VESA Display HDR 1000 specification
- Matte display reduces light reflection on the screen
- World’s first DisplayPort 2.1 support
- 240 Hz refresh rate
Odyssey OLED G9
- Dual quad-HD 49-inch 1800R curved display with a 32:9 ratio
- Quantum dot technology OLED lighting
- 1,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
- 0.1 ms response time and 240 Hz refresh rate
- Prime Video, Netflix, and more available via Smart Hub
- Equipped with Samsung Gaming Hub, an all-in-one game streaming platform
“We are introducing the future of gaming monitors with our Odyssey Neo G9, making each game more lifelike with innovative features and picture quality on a new scale,” said Hoon Chung, Executive Vice President of Visual Display Business at Samsung Electronics. “CES is the perfect place to showcase our innovations that can take not only gamers, but also graphic designers or TV fans to the next level, while providing personalized experiences across a range of integrated smart apps.”
Samsung is also planning to release a monitor called the ViewFinity S9 that features a 27-inch 5K screen, featuring smart color calibration for creative professionals.
Samsung hasn’t confirmed pricing yet, but all of these monitors will presumably be available to purchase later this year.