GRAUGEAR has listed the G-PS5HS01-Cov, a new heat pipe cooler for PlayStation 5 that may be of interest to users who are worrying about how hot their storage might get. According to promotional materials from the accessories manufacturer, this special aluminum heat sink is capable of reducing the temperature of M.2 NVMe SSDs by up to 50%, an improvement that’s enabled by unique features that include an extended, pure copper heat pipe. It is compatible with both single and double-sided M.2 2280 SSDs.
GRAUGEAR Heat Pipe Cooler for PS5 Features
- Heat pipe design, greatly increase the heat dissipation area
- Perfectly fit for high performance M.2 SSD
- Reduces heat of the M.2 SSD with 50% cooling effect
- Designed for the PlayStation 5 memory extension
- Compatible with Singel/Double sided M.2 2280 SSDs
- Metal heat dissipation cover
From a GRAUGEAR listing:
The new GRAUGEAR heat pipe cooler G-PS5HS01-Cov reduces the temperature of your M.2 NVMe SSDs in the PlayStation®5 by up to 50% and thus contributes to a longer lifetime of your SSDs.
The performance of your M.2 NVMe SSDs is also positively influenced by the GRAUGEAR heat pipe cooler GPS5HS01- Cov. The Ø7mm copper heat pipe and the copper fins and aluminum heat sink ensure maximum performance.