EA and Respawn have announced that a fifth patch for Star Wars Jedi: Survivor will be deployed to PC users today on Wednesday, May 17. The full list of fixes, which can be found below, include improved content caching to reduce hitching, improved thread handling when ray tracing is turned off, and various performance fixes alongside stability improvements. PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S players will be getting this patch at a later date as part of an upcoming console update.
From a Star Wars Jedi: Survivor post:
The latest patch (Patch 5) for Star Wars Jedi: Survivor will arrive shortly. Here’s our expected timeline for rolling out the patch:
- PC: Patch expected to deploy today, Wednesday, May 17
- PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X | S: These improvements will be a part of an upcoming console update, and we will share that timing later once it is confirmed. Keep an eye for the latest updates via the @EAStarWars Twitter account.
Here are the fixes you can expect with this patch:
- (PC only) Improved content caching to reduce hitching.
- (PC only) Improved thread handling when raytracing is turned off.
- (PC only) Fix for an issue where lowering the PC visual settings would incorrectly lower your resolution scale if FSR is disabled.
- Note: if you previously disabled FSR and are playing on a lower visual quality, you may want to readjust your quality settings.
- (PC only) Fix for a reset button not responding on PC when using both controller and keyboard.
- Various performance fixes.
- Stability improvements.
- More robust detection of pre-order and deluxe content in-game, preventing players from only randomly having access to the content.
- Various collision and navigation improvements to prevent issues where characters get stuck out of bounds.
- Fixed an issue where Drya Thornne would become invincible.
- Music-related fixes
- Fixed an issue where Bode wouldn’t grab the senator during some New Game+ playthroughs.
- Fix for a bug where the Skriton wouldn’t appear correctly.
- Fix for Dagan not appearing correctly in a cinematic.
- Fixed some rare instances of players being unable to progress further in the game even after reloading.
- Fix for a bug where the Gorocco would disappear mid-combat.
- Fix for an issue where Cal would get stuck in a specific Blaster state if dying while in it.
- Fix for a bug where BD-1 wouldn’t be able to open a door.
- Fix for void tear interactions not working correctly.
- Fix for trying to load corrupt save games sometimes leaving you in the main menu. It will now correctly attempt to load your backup save.
- Improved UX for Koboh matter turrets that players were previously unable to exit out of.
- Fix for the Rancor and the Wampa not correctly leaving Cal’s XP behind when he respawns.
- Fix for a bug where the Skills menu wouldn’t correctly close.
- Improved sync for sound during one of the cinematics.
- Fix for the environment not loading correctly on Koboh after Cal respawns.