SilverStone Technology, a leading provider of high-quality PC components and accessories, has unveiled its latest lineup of PC enclosures at Computex 2023, held at the Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center. Among those is the ALTA F2, a new case that features Silverstone’s stack effect with a 90-degree rotated motherboard layout and an innovative GPU mounting position, allowing graphics cards to be showcased at a 11.3-degree forward tilt. Other cases that SilverStone is showing at Computex include the C-541, C-542, and C-341, all of which are designed with rear connector motherboards (e.g., ASUS TUF GAMING B760M-BTF WIFI D4) in mind, as well as the SUGO 17, a new 23.5-liter, cube-shaped case.
SilverStone ALTA F2 Features
- Stack effect design with 90-degree rotated motherboard layout
- Supports up to XL-ATX and SSI-EEB motherboards
- 3 x Air Penetrator 184i PRO fans included for immense stack effect intake performance
- Innovative GPU placement with 11.3° forward tilt
- Support for dual power supplies
- Supports up to 540mm (triple 180mm) liquid cooling radiator
- GPU & CPU in adjacent positions, both receiving independent cold air intake
- Push button design for easy removal of side panels
- Adjustable bottom fan bracket to increase airflow performance
- Mandatory cable routing design
- Front I/O includes USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C, USB 3.0 x 4 and combo audio x 1
From a SilverStone press release:
Designed for cooling enthusiasts, the ALTA F2 is part of SilverStone’s flagship series and features the iconic SilverStone styling stack effect design seen in the RAVEN and FORTRESS series. With a 90° rotated motherboard layout and three Air Penetrator 184i PRO fans at the bottom for intake, the ALTA F2 optimizes bottom-to-top directional airflow using natural convection thermodynamics.
An innovative feature of the ALTA F2 is the inclusion of four rear-facing PCI slots at an 11.3° forward tilt. This unique design allows for the installation of graphics cards of all lengths while enhancing airflow efficiency. Furthermore, the proximity of the GPU and CPU ensures separate air intakes for each component, preventing heat overlap.
Packed with numerous features tailored to PC cooling enthusiasts, the ALTA F2 offers an exceptional cooling performance and a seamless building experience. Exploring each feature in detail reveals the meticulous thought and engineering behind this super tower.