Don’t say that AMD doesn’t listen. After some commotion from owners of older Radeon graphics cards, the company has released a new Adrenaline driver update that grants RX Vega and Radeon VII GPUs its new contrast-adaptive sharpening technique, Radeon Image Sharpening. The driver also adds support for Ubisoft’s latest Ghost Recon title, Breakpoint.
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice™ may exhibit texture corruption during later parts of the game.
- Discord™ may experience an application hang on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products when HW acceleration is enabled.
- Toggling HDR may cause system instability during gaming when Radeon ReLive is enabled.
- Display artifacts may be experienced on some 75hz display configurations on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics system configurations.
- Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 may experience stutter on some system configurations.
- Open Broadcasting Software™ may experience frame drops or stutter when using AMF encoding on some system configurations.
- HDMI® overscan and underscan options may be missing from Radeon Settings on AMD Radeon VII system configurations when the primary display is set to 60hz.
- Stutter may be experienced when Radeon FreeSync is enabled on 240hz refresh displays with Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products.
- AMD Radeon VII may experience elevated memory clocks at idle or on desktop.