It appears that Kojima Productions and 505 Games wanted more cold, hard cash than Tim Sweeney could deliver. The store page for Death Stranding’s PC port went live on Steam today, revealing that Hideo Kojima’s walking/delivery-service simulator would not be an Epic Games Store exclusive. Unfortunately, there is still no solid release date aside from “Summer 2020.”
Neither site is overly laden with information and there are no PC system requirements listed at this point, although the Steam page indicates that it will support achievements—no real surprise there—and “partial controller support.” It sells for $60/£55/€60, and is slated to drop in the summer of 2020, which lines up with a Kojima Productions tweet from October.
- Power Supplies to Get More Expensive? Cost of 80 Plus Certification Reportedly Triples
- Android App Support May Be Coming to Windows 10 Next Year
- It’s Official: AMD Radeon RX 6800 Series Is a Paper Launch
- PowerColor Announces Red Devil and Red Dragon AMD Radeon RX 6800 Series Graphics Cards
- Leaked Crytek Documents Confirm Crysis 2 Remastered and Cost of Denuvo DRM