In this first graph we are looking at the Multi-Thread results from Cinebench. The Ryzen 7 3700X scores 4921 while the Ryzen 7 2700X scores 4102. That puts the Ryzen 7 3700X at a 20% performance advantage above the Ryzen 7 2700X in Cinebench.
Now for the single-thread test. The Ryzen 7 3700X scores 510 while the Ryzen 7 2700X scores 443. That’s a 15% performance increase in single-thread to the Ryzen 7 3700X.
Blender Open Data Benchmark
In this first graph we are looking at the time it takes to render Pavillon Barcelona scene using the CPU only. The Ryzen 7 2700X takes 10 minutes and 56 seconds. The Ryzen 7 3700X does it faster in 8 minutes and 36 seconds. That’s about a 20% reduction in time with the Ryzen 7 3700X.
Now we are looking at the Victor scene. This one took 22 minutes and 15 seconds on the Ryzen 7 2700X but only 17 minutes and 7 seconds on the Ryzen 7 3700X. That’s a whole 5 minutes shaved off the time. That is again a 20% reduction in time.
- ASUS Announces GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Graphics Cards (ROG Strix, TUF Gaming, and More)
- Discovery Launching Streaming Service on January 4
- Sony Patent Fuels Speculation of PlayStation 5 Pro with Dual GPUs
- NVIDIA Releases GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Game Ready Driver
- Retailers Claim Initial GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Stock Is Much Better Than Other Ampere GPUs