Game Benchmarks – 3
Red Dead Redemption 2
In Red Dead Redemption 2 we are running at 1440p but have set the game to custom “High” settings instead of the maximum settings. We actually see a slight difference in this game, the Ryzen 7 3700X is at 71.7 FPS and the Ryzen 7 2700X at 68.7 FPS. That’s a 4% difference. When we run the game at the maximum settings the performance is the same between the CPUs.
At 4K though, as expected we are totally GPU dependent and the CPU doesn’t matter.
Shadow of the Tomb Raider
In this game at 1440p we are running SMAA 4X and the highest in-game settings. Performance is exactly the same between the CPUs.
At 4K once again the CPU performance is the same.
- AMD President and CEO Lisa Su to Provide Keynote at CES 2021 on January 12
- ASUS Announces GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Graphics Cards (ROG Strix, TUF Gaming, and More)
- Discovery Launching Streaming Service on January 4
- Sony Patent Fuels Speculation of PlayStation 5 Pro with Dual GPUs
- NVIDIA Releases GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Game Ready Driver