Earlier this week, PowerColor lifted the veil on its Red Devil AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT and Radeon RX 6800 graphics cards, which double down on the demonic branding with an imposing, industrial design bolstered by large strips of RGB lighting.
While PowerColor’s announcement was light in terms of specifications, Thailand-based hardware site Extreme IT (via VideoCardz) has already managed to get its hands on a Red Devil AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT and shared a video that provides some insight into its performance.
PowerColor’s Red Devil AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT reportedly has a default game clock and boost clock of 2,090 MHz and 2,340 MHz, respectively, but Extreme IT ended up taking those figures to 2,600 MHz and 2,650 MHz. The result of that overclock led to an impressive 3DMark Fire Strike (1080p) graphics score of 56,756.
ComputerBase has also shared some personal shots of the Red Devil AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT and its packaging, which you can check out below.
- EVGA Introduces GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Graphics Cards (FTW3, XC)
- Wonder Woman 1984 Will Be the First HBO Max Feature to Be Streamed in 4K HDR
- MSI Announces NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Graphics Cards (GAMING X TRIO, VENTUS, and More)
- ASUS Enables Resizable BAR Support on Z490 Motherboards, Bringing AMD’s Smart Access Memory Benefits to an Intel Platform
- DOOM Eternal Coming to Xbox Game Pass for PC on December 3