Electronic Arts and DICE have confirmed that the PC version of their upcoming multiplayer-only Battlefield title, Battlefield 2042, will include support for both NVIDIA DLSS and NVIDIA Reflex. The companies confirmed the addition of NVIDIA DLSS and NVIDIA Reflex in a press release pertaining to Battlefield 2042’s official technology partners, which, aside from NVIDIA, include Microsoft—its Xbox Series X|S systems have apparently been crowned the “official consoles” of Battlefield 2042. Logitech and Western Digital will also serve as the peripheral and gaming storage partners for Battlefield 2042, respectively. In a separate email, NVIDIA pointed out that Battlefield 2042 is the third Frostbite-based game to support DLSS following Battlefield V and Anthem.
- The Official Battlefield 2042 Console Partner – Xbox: EA and Xbox have partnered to make Xbox Series X|S the official consoles of Battlefield 2042.
- The Official Battlefield 2042 PC Graphics Platform Partner – NVIDIA: EA and DICE’s partnership with NVIDIA ensures the ultimate PC experience powered by next-gen GeForce RTX gaming technologies, the AI-powered performance boost of NVIDIA DLSS and NVIDIA Reflex’s low latency mode.”
- The Official Battlefield 2042 PC Peripherals Partner – Logitech: EA and Logitech will work together to ensure players have Logitech integration for their gear, including Logitech’s LIGHTSYNC technology for peripherals and in-game audio presets with optimized EQ for Logitech headsets.
- The Official Battlefield 2042 Off-Road Vehicle Partner – Polaris: EA and Polaris have partnered to bring players the opportunity to operate authentic Polaris vehicles in Battlefield 2042, starting with the Polaris Sportsman ATV.
- The Official Battlefield 2042 Gaming Storage Partner – WD_BLACK: EA and Western Digital’s WD_BLACK brand are committed to ensuring Battlefield 2042 gamers have the best possible gaming experience for its vast new world of immersive and realistic maps, and dynamic game play.
DICE LA will reveal the next major experience coming to Battlefield 2042 at EA Play Live on July 22. This new experience is a brand-new game type, made as a love letter to Battlefield fans, and one that long-time players will feel right at home with. The third experience for Battlefield 2042, Hazard Zone, is an all-new, high-stakes squad-based game-type that is a modern take on the multiplayer experience and will be revealed in more detail closer to launch.