AOC China has announced the G4309VX/D, a 43-inch 4K gaming display with VA panel. It has a 144 Hz refresh rate, 1 ms MPRT (using MBR technology) response time, and support for both NVIDIA and AMD VRR. Its SDR brightness is rated at 720 cd/m2, with HDR up to 1,100 cd/m² (VESA DisplayHDR 1000 certified). The 10-bit (8-bit+FRC) panel features a quantum dot coating, which allows it to cover up to 145 percent sRGB, 119 percent NTSC, and 109 percent of the DCI-P3 color spaces with up to 1.07 billion colors. The edge-lit display features local dimming with a 4,000:1 static contrast ratio and up to an 80,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio.
Connectivity comprises 2x DP 1.4 (with DSC) and 2x HDMI 2.1. The HDMI ports support up to 4K 120 Hz. Multiple devices can be used with PBP dual-screen display/PIP picture-in-picture functions. It also features anti-flash and low blue light technologies for eye care.
USB ports include 4x USB Type 3.2 Gen 1 ports. One USB port supports fast charging for USB devices. Audio options include a headphone jack and 2x 7 W internal speakers. The fixed stand does not allow for height or rotation adjustments but is VESA compatible. It also includes a remote control. Pricing and availability have not been revealed.
|Product name (model name)||G4309VX/D|
|Screen size (diagonal)||43″W|
|Viewable size (diagonal)||108cm|
|Screen aspect ratio||16:9|
|Panel type||VA technology|
|Dot pitch||0.2451(H) x 0.2451(V)mm|
|Screen size||941.184(H) x 529.416(V)mm|
|Brightness (typical value)||720cd/m² (HDR off)|
1100cd/m² (HDR on)
|Contrast (typical value/minimum value)||4000:1/3200:1|
|Dynamic contrast (typical value)||80000000:1|
|Response time (typical value)||1ms(MPRT)[*]|
|Viewing angle (horizontal/vertical) (typical value)||178°/178°(CR>10)|
|scanning frequency||Horizontal: 30k -330kHz|
Vertical: 48 -144Hz
|Display color||1.07 billion (8bits+FRC)|
|Color gamut (typical value)||100% sRGB (BT.709) coverage (based on CIE 1931)|
145% sRGB (BT.709) color gamut area (based on CIE 1931)
95% DCI-P3 coverage (based on CIE 1976)
109% DCI-P3 color gamut Area (based on CIE 1976)
92% NTSC coverage (based on CIE 1976)
119% NTSC color gamut area (based on CIE 1976)
|Factory color calibration (average value)||ΔE<2 (sRGB)[*]|
|interface||HDMI2.1(HDR)×2, DP1.4(HDR)×2, USB3.2 Gen1×4, USB upstream, audio output|
|Plug and play||VESA DDC2B/CI|
|Rated power supply||100-240VAC, 50/60Hz, 3.5A|
|Power consumption||Normal work: 125W (typical value);|
|User control||Signal source switch/exit/up, front sight/down, game mode/decrease/left, image ratio switch/increase/right, power switch/menu/select|
|OSD language||English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, Polish, Czech, Russian, Portuguese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Finnish, Dutch, Turkish, Ukrainian|
|Certification||CCC, CH RoHS, CEL, CECP, Win10, TUV low blue light certification, CE, FCC|
|Shell color||black silver|
|Wall hanging||VESA 200mm×100mm|
|Vertical rotation: None|
|Height adjustment: None|
|Rotate left and right: None|
|Display (including stand/base)||977.3(W)x664.5(H)x311.4(D)mm|
|Display (without stand/base)||977.3(W)x567.4(H)x58.2(D)mm|
|Net weight (including stand/base)||16.9kg|
|Net weight (without bracket/base)||14.9kg|
|Gross weight (including packaging)||21.9kg|
|Features||1) Adaptive-Sync synchronization technology (support FreeSync™), bid farewell to the phenomenon of screen tearing and freezing during high-quality rendering, provide a smooth game experience, and give players an important competitive advantage.|
2) VESA DisplayHDR™ 1000 certification, Deliver deeper blacks and brighter whites, presenting visual effects similar to those in a real environment
3) 4K UHD resolution LCD panel, four times the resolution of Full HD, presents you with sharp details, allowing you to enjoy lifelike New Vision
4) 144Hz high refresh rate, 1ms (MPRT) response time [*], whether it is playing games, watching movies or enjoying Internet content, bringing clear and smooth high-definition picture quality
5) VA wide viewing angle technology, 4000:1 High static contrast ratio, 80 million: 1 high dynamic contrast ratio, the picture is clearer and sharper, bringing a realistic visual experience
6) Provide 1.07 billion display colors, which is 64 times that of ordinary products, and the color display is more accurate and natural.
7) QD quantum dots Technology, film-grade 95% DCI-P3 color gamut coverage[*], 119% NTSC wide color gamut[*], color accuracy ΔE<2 (average value)[*], color rendering is more accurate and rich
8)DP1 .4, HDMI2.1, and other high-definition interfaces and audio output interfaces, providing a series of convenient connectivity and high compatibility, convenient to connect to Blu-ray DVD or PS, Xbox and other devices, directly play 4K high-definition content
9) Built-in 7Wx2 stereo speakers, Provide an immersive home entertainment feast
10) USB3.2 Gen1 interface brings a fast transmission experience, is an ideal solution for connecting mobile devices. And the yellow port supports fast charging of USB devices.
11) Supports PBP dual-screen display/PIP picture-in-picture function [*], and displays two signals on the screen at the same time, watching movies, playing games, and sharing entertainment.
12) Non-flash screen technology, Love eyes healthier
13) Low blue light setting, easy to switch low blue light scene mode, reduce the harmful blue light impact
14) Low input delay [*], one step faster, find the target in time, take the lead
15) One-click setting of FPS/RTS and other game modes, quickly enter the game state
16) Quickly turn on the game front sight, help FPS game shooting and aiming
17 )Darkfield control, find enemies in the dark first and react quickly.
18) Game color adjustment, optimize grayscale display, and screen color saturation.
19) Frame counter, display screen real-time refresh rate
20) Multi-screen ratio adjustment to meet the player’s battle situation requirements
21 ) MBR low motion blur technology, provide sharp edges, reduce motion blur
22) G-Menu adjustment software, with a lightweight remote control, parameter adjustment, do whatever you want
|the data shows||[*]: MPRT response time is the minimum data, from the AOC laboratory. The value will vary slightly due to different test environments. Please refer to the actual product.|
[*]: In order to achieve UHD 144Hz, a graphics card that supports DSC must be used. Please visit the graphics card manufacturer’s website for DSC support
[*]: Color accuracy ΔE<2 is the average value, measured by the AOC laboratory in sRGB mode. The value will be slightly different due to the different test environments, please refer to the actual product
[*]: The color gamut is the typical value data, from the AOC laboratory. The value will vary slightly depending on the test environment. Please refer to the actual product.
[*]: 95% DCI-P3 color gamut coverage is based on CIE 1976
[*]: 119% NTSC color gamut area is based on CIE 1976
[*]: Low The input delay is turned off by default when the field frequency is <120Hz and cannot be adjusted; when the field frequency is ≥120Hz and Adaptive-Sync state, the input delay is turned on by default and cannot be adjusted.
[*]: When PIP/PBP is turned on, the DP signal source supports the maximum resolution of 3840×2160@120Hz; HDMI signal The source supports the maximum resolution of 3840×2160@60Hz
|packing list||LCD monitor|
DP signal cable
HDMI signal cable
USB (upstream) cable
control Remote control battery
Factory calibration report