ViewSonic has launched a new flagship gaming monitor called the ELITE XG321UG 4K Mini-LED.
Despite its eye-watering asking price of $2,499.99 and lack of modern connectivity options such as HDMI 2.1, users who are seeking a greater HDR experience might want to look into this display, as it features a 144 Hz mini-LED IPS panel with 1152 dimming zones that’s DisplayHDR 1400 certified and capable of reaching peak brightness levels of up to 1400 nits. ViewSonic’s ELITE XG321UG monitor also sports the G-SYNC Ultimate badge for what NVIDIA claims is the very best gaming experience.
The highlights, per ViewSonic:
- Full Mini-LED FALD with 1152 total dimming zones
- 32-inch mini-LED monitor IPS with native 4K UHD (3840×2160) resolution
- 144Hz refresh rate; 3.6ms response time
- NVIDIA G-Sync Ultimate G-Sync and Reflex technologies
- VESA DisplayHDR1400 for 1400 cd/m2 peak HDR brightness; SDR Brightness of 400 cd/m2
- Connectivity includes: HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort, USB-A/B Hub and 3.5mm Audio-Out
- Customizable ViewSonic ELITE RGB Lighting
“With the ViewSonic ELITE XG321UG, we’re adding one of the best high-end monitors to our ELITE gaming series,” said Jeff Muto, business line director at ViewSonic.
“Featuring a mini-LED panel, advanced ergonomics and customizable RGB lighting, this monitor is packed with features that give users the gaming setup they’ve always wanted. What’s more, with super-smooth gameplay, incredible responsiveness, and amazing color accuracy, the XG321UG delivers an immersive experience.”
ViewSonic’s ELITE XG321UG should be available for purchase starting in Q1 2022.