Despite being hard at work on the fourth installment of its iconic FPS series, Crytek has managed to find the time to release one final PC patch for Crysis Remastered in order to address what are hopefully the game’s final, outstanding issues. According to the patch notes shared on Steam, Crysis Remastered players should see greater performance courtesy of CPU and GPU improvements, as well as improved stability and a handful of other fixes related to audio, NVIDIA DLSS, and more. The patch also adds Steam Trading Cards for Crysis Remastered.
Crysis Remastered – Patch Notes (PC) (Steam)
- Significant GPU & CPU performance improvements,
- Improved stability,
- Steam achievements fixes,
- AI navmesh issue fixes,
- Texture streaming implementation,
- Fixed an issue with particle illumination,
- Various NVIDIA DLSS fixes,
- Various art & rendering fixes,
- Multiple audio issue fixes,
- Fixed multiple issues related to the main menu,
- Added Steam Trading Cards.