GIGABYTE is the latest manufacturer to tease a new power supply with next-generation PCIe 5.0 connector, as indicated by a newly launched product page for one of its upcoming PSU called the UD1000GM PG5.
While an official press release has yet to be shared, GIGABYTE’s product page for the UD1000GM PG5 can confirm that the PSU will feature a PCIe Gen 5 connector and 12+4-pin cable that supports 600 watts of output, making it a suitable option for future, power-hungry graphics cards that will leverage the new standard. Other key features of GIGABYTE’s UD1000GM PG5 power supply include a fully modular design, 80 PLUS Gold certification, a 120-mm smart hydraulic bearing fan, and Japanese capacitors.
GIGABYTE has not disclosed the pricing or date of availability for its UD1000GM PG5 power supply yet.
GIGABYTE UD1000GM PG5 Product Page (GIGABYTE)
Support PCIe Gen 5.0 graphics card
- The UD1000GM PCIE 5.0 has a 16-pin connector and comes with a high-quality native 16-pin cable that allows you to use the PSU with a PCIe Gen 5.0 graphics card. This cable can support up to 600 watts of power to the graphics card.
- Model: GP-UD1000GM PG5
- Type: Intel Form Factor ATX 12V v2.31
- PFC: Active PFC (0.9 typical)
- Input Voltage: 100-240 Vac (full range)
- Input Current: 15-6.5A
- Input Frequency: 60-50 Hz
- Output Capacity: 1000W
- Dimension: 150 x 140 x 86 mm
- Fan Type: 120mm Hydraulic Bearing(HYB)fan
- 80 PLUS: Gold
- Efficiency: 90% at typical load
- MTBF: 100,000 hours
- Protection: OVP/OPP/SCP/UVP/OCP/OTP
- Power Good Signal: 100-150ms
- Hold Up Time: 16ms
- Cable Type: Flat, All black
- ATX/MB 20+4 Pin x1 : 610mm1 CPU/EPS 4+4 Pin x2 : 600mm+200mm1
- PCI-e 12+4 Pin x1: 700mm1 PCI-e 6+2 Pin x4 : 600mm+150mm2
- SATA x8: 600mm+150mm+150mm+150mm2 4 Pin Peripheral x 3+4-Pin floppy x 1: 500mm+120mm+120mm+150mm1