Interested in getting one of the fastest Radeon graphics cards on the market? Head on over to the EK Shop, where you’ll find the XFX Speedster ZERO Radeon RX 6900 XT RGB EKWB, a new premium, water-blocked Radeon graphics card developed by EKWB and XFX. In addition to its impressive boost clock of up to 2,525 MHz (275 MHz over the reference model), the XFX Speedster ZERO Radeon RX 6900 XT RGB EKWB features a 14-phase VRM power delivery system consisting of DrMOS and high polymer capacitors, powerful 14+2 phase power design, and, of course, addressable RGB lighting. The card costs $1,799.99 and is still in stock at the time of this posting for those of you who need something new and flashy just ahead of the RDNA 3 series.
- PCI-E standard: 4.0
- Stream Processors: 5120
- Compute Units: 80
- Memory Bus: 256 bit
- Memory Clock: 16 Gbps
- Memory Size: 16 GB
- Memory Type: GDDR6
- Card Profile: Dual Slot
- Thermal Solution: EK Water block
Core Clock Frequencies
- Base clock Up to: 2200 MHz
- Game Clock Up to: 2375 MHz
- Boost clock Up to: 2525 MHz
WATER-COOLING DNA IN RDNA2 – XFX SPEEDSTER ZERO RADEON RX 6900XT EKWB (EKWB)
- This new Speedster series GPU is equipped with a 14-phase VRM power delivery system, consisting of DrMOS and high polymer capacitors. To make sure these lightning-fast graphics processors manage to hit their maximum clocks, a unique EK water block is pre-installed which also brings a prolonged lifespan due to the superior thermals that the liquid cooling provides. This also makes sure that no precious gaming time is spent on the water block mounting, and there are no questions regarding the warranty.
- A powerful 14+2 Phase Power Design allows more stable performance by better distributing power across more power phases in the VRM which results in more overclocking and boosting headroom. Couple that with the incredibly cool components due to the full cover EK water block and you get a recipe for high performance, stability, and a long lifespan.
- The base of the block is made of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is made of see-through glass-like Acrylic. Sealing is ensured by high-quality EPDM O-Rings. The distinctive and unique water block cover is partly accented with an acrylic design, enhanced by the subtle back glow that’s adding a mystic ambiance to suit any desired gaming mood. The entire lighting is addressable, allowing for various effects through the RGB control software.
- Liquid cooling allows for lower temperatures, ensuring that the card’s native GPU Boost overclocks the card to levels that are out of reach for traditional air cooling. This card boosts up to 2525MHz out of the box! All that with a prolonged lifespan due to lower temperatures and significantly less noise pollution when connected to the existing or new custom loop system. Take full advantage of the RDNA2 architecture that is powering this AMD 7nm gaming GPU. Equipped with 16GB of GDDR6 memory and featuring PCI Express 4.0 support, RDNA2 architecture is ready for all the new and upcoming games.