Red team has released a new driver package that adds support for its trio of refreshed Radeon RX 6000 Series graphics cards that was launched today. AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 22.5.1 users will find support for the Radeon RX 6950 XT, Radeon RX 6750 XT, and Radeon RX 6650 XT, as well as a fix for an issue whereby the transparency aero effect of windows in Windows 10 wouldn’t show up for some users. There appears to be no additional game support in this release, but a direct link to the Adrenalin Edition 22.5.1 driver package for Windows 10 and Windows 11 64-bit systems can be found here.
- AMD Radeon RX 6650 XT Graphics
- AMD Radeon RX 6750 XT Graphics
- AMD Radeon RX 6950 XT Graphics
- Some users on Windows 10 operating system may observe the absence of the windows transparency aero effect.
- Performance drop may be experienced while playing Fortnite with Multithreaded Rendering and DirectX 11 API on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon® RX 6900 XT Graphics.
- GPU utilization may be stuck at 100% in Radeon performance metrics after closing games on some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon 570.
- Display may flicker black during video playback plus gameplay on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6700 XT.
- Using Radeon Super Resolution on 2560×1600 resolution displays may produce a system hang. A temporary workaround is to set the display Scaling Mode to Full Panel.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.
- Radeon performance metrics and logging features may intermittently report extremely high and incorrect memory clock values.