Xbox Wire has listed a new batch of titles that will be headed to the Xbox and PC Game Pass services very soon. Among the new games that subscribers can enjoy in the days ahead include Far Cry 5, Ubisoft’s open-world shooter set in beautiful Montana, and Naraka: Bladepoint, 24 Entertainment’s mythical action game that allows up to 60 players to battle against one another with martial arts and other melee-based combat. Sports fans can also look forward to FIFA 22, the latest iteration of EA’s football series that will be accessible via Game Pass’ EA Play perk under the Ultimate and PC tiers. Leading these titles are Shadowrun Trilogy and Total War: Three Kingdoms, which are available to play beginning today.
- Shadowrun Trilogy (Cloud and Console) ID@Xbox
- Total War: Three Kingdoms (PC)
- FIFA 22 (Console and PC) EA Play – June 23
- Naraka: Bladepoint (Cloud, Console, and PC) – June 23
- Far Cry 5 (Cloud, Console, and PC) – July 1
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Omori (Cloud, Console, and PC)
Leaving June 30
- FIFA 20 (Console and PC) EA Play
- Jurassic World Evolution (Console and Cloud)
- Last Stop (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- MotoGP 20 (Cloud, Console, and PC)
If you or your friends haven’t tried PC Game Pass or Ultimate yet, you can get your first 3 months for $1 until June 30. Enjoy new games day one (we announced a bunch of them coming in the next 12 months during the Xbox and Bethesda showcase!), as well as iconic franchises from Xbox Game Studios, indie blockbusters, and more! Plus, get an EA Play membership at no additional cost. Terms apply.
Source: Xbox Wire