AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 22.9.1 is now available for download. The new driver package includes support for the open beta of Activision and Infinity Ward’s latest Call of Duty game, Modern Warfare II, as well as a fix for a problem relating to Enhanced Sync. A direct link to the AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 22.9.1 driver for Windows 10 and Windows 11 64-bit systems can be found here.
- Support for:
- Support for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II Open Beta.
- Enhanced Sync may cause an intermittent black screen to occur during gameplay and video playback using extended displays and toggling Enhanced Sync.
- Radeon Super Resolution may fail to trigger after changing resolution or HDR settings on games such as Nioh 2.
- Oculus dashboard menu and rendered controllers may appear bouncing/wobbly on Oculus Quest 2 with some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6800 XT Graphics.
- GPU utilization may be stuck at 100% in Radeon performance metrics after closing games on some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon 570.
- While previewing the timeline in VEGAS Pro, some colors may appear inverted.
- Display may briefly show corruption when switching between video and game windows on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6700 XT.
- When Vertical Refresh Sync is set globally to Always Off, system stuttering or driver timeout may occur during video playback using Radeon RX 6000 series GPUs.
- Users may encounter dropped frames during video playback using hardware acceleration in browsers on Radeon RX 6000 series GPUs.
- AMD Software Capture and Stream features and Overlay support for Clone mode and Eyefinity display configurations will be introduced at a later date.
- OpenGL applications that are 10-bit aware are no longer supported with HDR display capabilities. Enabling 10-Bit Pixel Format in advanced graphics settings is only recommended for use of 10-bit aware OpenGL applications and not required for enabling 10-Bit Color Display Capabilities.
- AMD is working with the game developers of Call of Duty: Warzone to resolve an issue where users may be experiencing stuttering on the Caldera map.