AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 22.11.2 is now available for download, and it includes support for three new releases: The Callisto Protocol, Need for Speed Unbound, and The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt’s next-gen update, which is coming out on December 14, 2022.
A direct link to the AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 22.11.2 driver for Windows 10 and Windows 11 64-bit systems can be found here, while a full list of compatible Radeon products may be found through AMD’s release notes.
- Support for:
- The Callisto Protocol
- Need for Speed Unbound
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Next-Gen Update
- During video playback and window switching, an intermittent driver timeout or black screen may occur on Radeon RX 6000 series GPUs using some 240Hz refresh rate displays or high refresh rate primary display plus low refresh rate secondary display configurations.
- Stuttering may occur during video playback using hardware acceleration with Firefox on Radeon RX 6000 series GPUs.
- AMDRSServ.exe may cause GPU utilization to remain at 100% after closing games on some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon 570.
- An intermittent driver timeout or black screen may occur while videos are playing in VRChat on Radeon RX 6000 series GPUs.
- Intermittent system stuttering or UI flickering may occur when two videos are simultaneously playing using chromium-based browsers.
- During video playback and gameplay, frame drop may occur in chromium-based browsers with variable refresh rate enabled extended displays.
- Brief display corruption may occur when switching between video and game windows on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6700 XT.
- Texture flickering or artifacts may occur during Warhammer 40,000: Darktide gameplay.
- AMD is working with the game developers of Warhammer 40,000: Darktide to resolve issues with texture flickering and artifacts seen during gameplay.