Cooler Master has announced the Hyper 212 Halo Black and Hyper 212 Halo White, new additions to its acclaimed air-cooling line that feature overhauled aesthetics and performance improvements. Both are equipped with the all-new Halo fan, an updated version of the original design that features dual-loop ARGB lighting, larger fan blades, and other benefits. The Hyper 212 Halo Black and White fans are available beginning today, according to a press release from Cooler Master.
Hyper 212 Halo Series Highlights
- Available in Black or White
- Equipped with the all-new 120mm Halo fan featuring a dual loop ARGB lighting and larger fan blades
- 4 heatpipe tower heatsink with a color matching top cover showing the signature Cooler Master logo
- Wide chassis and RAM compatibility with a height of 154mm / 6.06in height
- Compatible with Intel LGA 1700 / 1200 / 1151 / 1150 / 1155 / 1156 and AMD AM5 / AM4 sockets
From a Cooler Master press release:
The Hyper 212 Halo Series is equipped the all new Halo² fan, a redesign on the predecessor featuring dual loop ARGB lighting with larger fan blades and thinner hybrid frame structure to improve stability and performance. The color accents are complete throughout the hardware with the color option of black or white. The 4 heat pipe tower has been treated with matching color, now with a matching top cover with the signature logo.
The Hyper 212 Halo stands at a height of 154mm, making compatibility with chassis and RAM orientation simple with most chassis available. The installation brackets have been updated to fit the latest platforms on the market.
The new Hyper 212 models will be launching in the 2 color options with the Hyper 212 Halo Black and Hyper 212 Halo White, matching your dark or light builds with a modern look and feel.