Thermaltake has announced a new Mini-ITX case called The Tower 200 Mini Chassis that is capable of fitting both an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 graphics card and a 280 mm AIO radiator despite having a smaller footprint. The new case, which is available in black and white, features a vertical body design and comes with two 140 mm PWM fans, as well as support for a 3.9-inch TFT LCD panel that, while sold separately, can be used to display system information, graphics, and more. Storage mounting options include up to 4x SSDs or 2x SSDs and 2x HDDs.
Thermaltake The Tower 200 Mini Chassis Features
- Classic Vertical Body Design
- The Tower 200 retains the iconic contours of its predecessors, with a vertical body design that allows the chassis to have a smaller footprint, providing flexibility and minimizing obstructions to your gaming and workspace.
- Supports Up to a 280mm Radiator on the Right
- Despite its small size, The Tower 200 delivers exceptional cooling performance without any compromise. It supports up to a 280mm radiator on the right side, which effectively reduces the temperature inside the chassis and maintains optimal system performance.
- Two CT140 PC Cooling Fans Pre-installed
- The Tower 200 features two 140mm PWM fans, one on the top and the other on the rear, to provide good cooling performance.
- Choose the way you install
- On the right side, The Tower 200 has the capacity to support either two 120/140mm fans or a 280mm radiator. Installation is a breeze thanks to the removable fan bracket, which simplifies the process.
- Air Intake and Exhaust
- People may have concerns about the cooling performance of a mini-ITX chassis. However, our The Tower 200 has well-designed cold air intakes and hot air exhausts to keep the internal temperature low at all times.
- Perfect Dust Protection
- The Tower 200 has well-designed removable fan filters on the rear, inner two sides, and inner bottom layer. The removable filters provide excellent dust protection to ensure a dust-free environment.
- Hardware Support and Cooling Solution
- The Tower 200 has good hardware support. It can support a CPU cooler with a maximum height of 200mm, a GPU with a maximum length of 380mm (without power cover), a power supply with a length of up to 220mm, two 2.5” SSDs with the side bracket and two 2.5” SSDs or two 3.5” HDDs (without rear fan) behind the motherboard tray. Although The Tower 200 is a mini-ITX chassis, it is still optimized for good cooling. On the top and rear of the case comes with two pre-installed CT140 fans, which can improve thermal efficiency. An additional 120mm or 140mm fan can be installed on top of the PSU cover, and up to a 280mm all-in-one CPU cooler can be installed on the right side of the case.
- Handy I/O Ports
- One USB 3.2 (Gen 2) Type-C and two USB 3.0 ports are placed on the top panel to grant direct access when needed.
- Dismantlable Modular Design
- No more unreachable screw corners or gaps, installation can be a breeze with our Dismantlable Modular Design.
From a Thermaltake press release:
Thermaltake, the leading PC DIY premium brand for Case, Power, Cooling, Gaming peripherals, and enthusiast Memory solutions, is proud to release The Tower 200 Mini Chassis, an exclusive mini-ITX case that can accommodate a 4090 graphics card and a 280mm AIO radiator. As a compact chassis, The Tower 200 not only has the advantage of saving space but also without sacrificing high-end hardware support. To maintain its panoramic view and thermal performance, The Tower 200 keeps its front TG panel, and changed both left and right sides to perforated panels, whilst featuring two 140mm CT140 fans for better cooling performance. The Tower 200 is a mighty mini-ITX case that meets your needs in appearance and performance.
The Tower 200 retains the iconic vertical body design of its predecessors, providing flexibility and decreasing obstructions to your gaming and workspace with a smaller footprint. The well-designed airflow of The Tower 200 eliminates common concerns about cooling performance of a mini-ITX chassis. The cold air intakes from the left, right and bottom side as well as the hot air exhausts at the top side and rear sides keep the internal temperature low at all times. In addition to one pre-installed CT140 140mm PC Cooling Fan on the top and other one on the back, The Tower 200 allows users to build an exceptional cooling system by installing different components. On the right side, The Tower 200 can support up to either two 120/140mm fans or a 280mm AIO radiator. Besides, the removable fan bracket makes the installation process easier, and the removable fan filters ensure excellent dust protection.
Although The Tower 200 is a mini-ITX chassis, it is still optimized for good hardware support. The Tower 200 can accommodate a CPU cooler with a height of up to 200mm, a GPU with a length of up to 380mm, and a power supply with a length of up to 220mm. The capacity of The Tower 200 is available for a 4090 GPU and a standard-size PSU, allowing users to build up a dream PC with the latest generation of high-end components. Additionally, The Tower 200 features a GPU stabilizer to prevent the GPU from wobbling during use or transport. The I/O Ports come with two USB 3.0, one USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type C, and one HD Audio, providing direct access when needed. On top of that, if you want to upgrade the visual effect of The Tower 200, there is a 3.9” TFT-LCD panel kit is sold separately. The LCD can display components’ real-time information, time mode, and weather mode, and even can upload any images or GIFs by using the TT RGB Plus 2.0 software.
As a new addition to The Tower series, The Tower 200 is a mini-ITX case with a vertical body design, has well-designed thermal performance, and features that can support up to a 4090 graphics card and a 280mm radiator. The Tower 200 is a tiny but mighty chassis, suitable for those who would like to achieve both compact size and effective performance.