First note that in the graph the video cards are positioned by price, from the most expensive video card to the least expensive video card based on MSRP. The bar graphs in orange show the new SUPER card performance.
In the graph above we are using the latest version of Battlefield V. The game is running in DX11 and we have all of the in-game settings at their maximum values for graphics. We are testing at 1440p. We are using the Multiplayer map of Rotterdam in a 64-player multiplayer game.
Once again, we see how the RTX 2070 SUPER video card is faster than the GTX 1080 Ti. It’s also faster than the RTX 2070 FE, though not as much as we’ve seen in previous games. The RTX 2060 SUPER is definitely better than the RTX 2060 at providing an enjoyable 1440p experience.
Performance is very high all around at 1080p but the new RTX 2070 SUPER is giving us the best performance averaging 90FPS. Even the RTX 2060 SUPER provides a much better experience than the RTX 2060.
- EVGA Introduces GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Graphics Cards (FTW3, XC)
- Wonder Woman 1984 Will Be the First HBO Max Feature to Be Streamed in 4K HDR
- MSI Announces NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Graphics Cards (GAMING X TRIO, VENTUS, and More)
- ASUS Enables Resizable BAR Support on Z490 Motherboards, Bringing AMD’s Smart Access Memory Benefits to an Intel Platform
- DOOM Eternal Coming to Xbox Game Pass for PC on December 3