Kingdom Come: Deliverance
First note that in the graph the video cards are positioned by price, from the most expensive video card to the least expensive video card based on MSRP. The bar graphs in orange show the new SUPER card performance.
In the graph above we are using the latest version of Kingdom Come: Deliverance. The game is running in DX11 and we have all of the in-game settings at their maximum values for graphics with HD Textures installed. We are testing at 1440p. We have performed a manual run-through in this game.
This game is very demanding, and it seems the RTX 2070 SUPER edges out performance over the GTX 1080 Ti. It’s also 13% faster than the RTX 2070 FE. The RTX 2060 SUPER is close to RTX 2070 FE performance. The RTX 2060 SUPER is 15% faster than the RTX 2060. In this game the RTX 2060 is not playable at the highest settings. However, the RTX 2070 FE and RTX 2070 SUPER certainly are. The RTX 2060 SUPER is right on that line of being playable, in most situations you’ll be fine, but there may be some areas that drop into the 40’s. If this is not good enough you can drop settings. We have the highest SMAA 2TX turned on here, but simply dropping to SMAA 1TX will make a difference on performance, and also dropping view distances which we have maxed out.
At 1080p all the video cards are playable, but more-so with the faster ones. We might also be seeing some CPU bottlenecking at 1080p in this game as well, though the same GPU performance scaling remains true.
- EVGA Introduces GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Graphics Cards (FTW3, XC)
- Wonder Woman 1984 Will Be the First HBO Max Feature to Be Streamed in 4K HDR
- MSI Announces NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Graphics Cards (GAMING X TRIO, VENTUS, and More)
- ASUS Enables Resizable BAR Support on Z490 Motherboards, Bringing AMD’s Smart Access Memory Benefits to an Intel Platform
- DOOM Eternal Coming to Xbox Game Pass for PC on December 3