NVIDIA has released its GeForce Game Ready 445.75 driver, which brings day-one support for Half-Life: Alyx, Resident Evil 3, and Ghost Recon Breakpoint’s Ghost Experience update. It also adds DLSS 2.0 to Control and MechWarrior 5: Mercernaries, as well as a newly validated G-SYNC Compatible display, the ACER XB273GX.
Open Issues in Version 445.75 WHQL
Windows 7 Issues
- [Notebook][H-Clone]: With the integrated graphics processor as the clone source, display settings cannot be changed from the NVIDIA Control Panel. [Doom Eternal]: Flickering occurs in the ShadowPlay on-screen settings when in-game VSync is OFF. 
- [Call of Duty – Warzone]: ShadowPlay and Screenshot capture does not work with Windows 7 
- [World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth][DirectX 12]: The game crashes when switched from DirectX 11 to DirectX 12 mode. 
Windows 10 Issues
- [Notebook][H-Clone]: With the integrated graphics processor as the clone source, display settings cannot be changed from the NVIDIA Control Panel. 
- [SLI][Red Dead Redemption 2]: With SLI, G-SYNC, and V-Sync enabled, increased flickering occurs in the game.  To work around, disable V-Sync.
- [Strange Brigade (DirectX 12)]: Green color corruption appears in the game when the output color format is set to YCbCr 420 or 12bpc.  To work around, use a different color space such as 422 or 444.
- [Resident Evil 3 Remake]: The bundled GeForce Experience doesn’t support freestyle for the game. 
- [SLI][Doom Eternal]: Corruption occurs in the game upon opening the Steam overlay. 
- [DOOM Eternal]: Error occurs in the game while capturing Super Resolution (AI Upres) Image with Ansel.  Note: You may encounter issues installing the NVIDIA Control Panel from the Windows Store. See “Issues Installing the NVIDIA Control Panel from the Windows Store” on page 19 for more information.[Doom Eternal]: The game frame rate drops when using the Steam in-game FPS counter.  This issue also occurs with non-NVIDIA graphics hardware.
- [DOOM Eternal][HDR]: The game flickers when OS HDR is set to OFF and in-game HDR is set to ON.  To work around, enable “Play HDR games and apps” from the Windows HD Color Settings menu.
- [Call of Duty: Modern Warfare]: Game may display white flashes when player approaches a wall. 
- [Call of Duty – Warzone]: Freestyle does not work. 
- [Forza Motorsport 7]: The curb may display a black strip during a race on certain tracks. 
- [Zombie Army: Dead War 4][Ansel/Freestyle]: The Ansel & Freestyle tabs are unselectable. 
- [Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege][Vulkan][G-SYNC]: When playing the game in Vulkan mode with G-SYNC enabled, flickering occurs after switching the game between full-screen and windowed mode.  To work around, either disable G-SYNC or play using an API other than Vulkan.
You can check out the full release notes for NVIDIA’s GeForce Game Ready 445.75 driver here.