The Outer Worlds is about to end its one-year exclusivity on the Epic Games Store. Obsidian Entertainment’s space-faring, action role-playing game is coming to Steam in two weeks.
The Board is excited to inform you that job openings for employees through Steam will be opening on Oct 23! Your shift begins in 2 weeks, spacers, so start your preparations today! 🚀✨https://t.co/Hm7myuqXqs pic.twitter.com/LquEgz7njq— The Outer Worlds (@OuterWorlds) October 9, 2020
When The Outer Worlds was first released, it garnered mostly favorable reviews as a spiritual successor to the immensely popular Fallout: New Vegas. Aside from some performance issues, the main critique was a lack of content. Well, the game’s first DLC actually launched last month.
A second, final DLC is expected to release in 2021 called The Outer Worlds: Murder on Eridanos. Players can purchase Peril on Gorgon by itself or as part of an expansion pass featuring both DLC from the official website. Prices are listed as $14.99 and $24.99, respectively. Steam has not announced its pricing yet. Recently the game made another headline with its extremely fast load times on the upcoming Xbox Series X.
- DRAM Prices Expected to Increase Due to Power Outage at Micron Plant
- The Witcher: Enhanced Edition DC Is Currently Free for All GOG Galaxy Users
- Sabrent to Launch Massive 16 TB SSD for Consumers
- AMD Reportedly Working on ARM-Based Processor to Compete with Apple’s M1
- AMD Smart Access Memory May Only Work on Zen 3 CPUs