Bandai Namco has shared the launch trailer for Elden Ring, offering a final sneak peek at FromSoftware’s new fantasy RPG before its official release this week for the PC, PlayStation, and Xbox platforms. While Soulslike fans who want to go in completely fresh will want to avoid this one, the trailer offers some exciting glimpses of what players will be going up against in the rich realm of the Lands Between, such as serpents, trolls, and even giant, deadly crayfish. The PC version of Elden Ring will unlock for North American players on February 24.
Elden Ring launch trailer is out, are you ready for adventure? (Bandai Namco PR)
- Your journey is about to begin Tarnished, a mere few days now separate you from venturing into the Lands Between and seek your place as Elden Lord.
- Watch our latest trailer here but beware if you want to discover the game with unclouded eyes, as it contains characters and scenes never seen before.
- ELDEN RING is available for pre-orders now and will launch on February 25, 2022, for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and PC via STEAM.
- The game offers a free Upgrade to PS5 for players who purchase the PS4 version and supports Smart Delivery for Xbox, allowing players to play on both Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S with a single purchase.
- For more information about ELDEN RING and other titles from BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe, please visit our website, follow us on Facebook, or join the conversation on Twitter.