AMD has released AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 23.2.2, a new driver package that adds support for Mundfish’s new BioShock-inspired FPS, Atomic Heart, and Company of Heroes 3, a new war strategy game from Relic Entertainment that is scheduled to launch tomorrow. This driver is compatible with not only the latest Radeon RX 7900 Series, but also the Radeon RX 6000 Series and older Radeon GPUs. A direct link to the AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 23.2.2 Driver for Windows 10 and Windows 11 64-bit systems can be found here.
- Support for:
- Atomic Heart
- Company of Heroes 3
- Corruption may be briefly observed when moving Netflix video between displays or minimize-to-fullscreen on some AMD Products such as AMD Ryzen 7 6800U.
- Maximum encode bitrate is limited to 100Mbps for certain applications.
- AMD Bug Report Tool pop-up or system hang may be observed after driver upgrade on some hybrid graphics notebooks.
- Application crash may be observed while playing Hitman 3 with ray tracing settings enabled.
- Valve Index VR headset may show a blank screen with 144Hz refresh rate setting on Radeon RX 7000 series GPUs.
- Certain videos played with Movies and TV may briefly show corruption when moving the window between displays on some AMD Graphics Products such as AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT.
- Situational performance drop may be observed in DirectX 11 based games on Radeon RX 6000 series GPUs using Ryzen processors.
High idle power has situationally been observed when using select high-resolution and high refresh rate displays on Radeon RX 7000 series GPUs.
Video stuttering or performance drop may be observed during gameplay plus video playback with some extended display configurations on Radeon RX 7000 series GPUs.
Application crash may be observed while opening Premium Gold Packs in EA SPORTS FIFA 23.
Some virtual reality games or apps may experience lower-than-expected performance on Radeon RX 7000 series GPUs.
Brief display corruption may occur when switching between video and game windows on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6700 XT.
Metrics overlay may intermittently re-size to 50% after gameplay.
Corruption may be observed in Returnal in certain scenes with ray tracing enabled on Radeon RX 6000 series GPUs.