Publisher Deep Silver and developer Starbreeze have announced that PAYDAY 3, the “ultimate co-op heist shooter fantasy,” will be hosting a Technical Open Beta on Steam and Xbox from September 8 to September 11. The upcoming test, which is being held to stress test the game’s servers, won’t require an access key and will feature the same content that could be found in the technical closed beta test that was conducted in early August. PAYDAY 3 launches for PS5, Xbox Series X|S, NVIDIA GeForce Now, and PC via Steam and the Epic Games Store on September 21. The game will also be available to play via Game Pass.
PAYDAY 3 Technical Open Beta Features
- The original gang: Dallas, Hoxton, Chains and Wolf. The iconic clown-masked characters that made the PAYDAY franchise infamous are all playable.
- No rest for the wicked is a PAYDAY 3 bank heist, that charges the players with relieving a small bank of the cash cluttering up their vault. It’s their own choice to go stealth without anyone noticing how the cash evaporated or go loud to really experience that NYC robbery feeling.
- All difficulties will be playable, level cap is Infamy Level 22 and Weapon Level Progression is at 8.
PAYDAY 3 Technical Open Beta Access
- Payday News Update: https://www.paydaythegame.com/news/category/payday3/
- Steam Store page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1272080/PAYDAY_3/
- Xbox Insider Hub App https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/xbox-insider-hub/9PLDPG46G47Z
PAYDAY 3 is the much anticipated sequel to one of the most popular co-op shooters ever. Since its release, PAYDAY-players have been reveling in the thrill of a perfectly planned and executed heist. That’s what makes PAYDAY a high-octane, co-op FPS experience without equal.
Step out of retirement back into the life of crime in the shoes of the Payday Gang, the envy of their peers and the nightmare of law-enforcement wherever they go. Several years after the crew’s reign of terror over Washington DC has ended, they assemble once again to deal with the threat that roused them out of early retirement.