- Graphics Options
- Test Setup
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood 1080p Performance
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood 1440p Performance
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood 4K Performance
- NVIDIA Adaptive Shading
- ASYNC Performance
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood AA Performance
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood Image Streaming Performance
- Final Points
Wolfenstein: Youngblood AA Performance
Though this game supports many shader-based AA options we suggest leaving this game at the highest TSSAA (8TX), and here is why. We are performing a manual run-through at the beginning of the “Riverside” mission. There is intense firefights, lighting, fires, explosions, particles, and graphics with plenty of NPCs as we blow through them all.
As you can see with the GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER at 1440p TSSAA (8TX) only causes a 1.4% performance drain from having No AA. That means it barely affects performance.
With the Radeon RX 5700, the performance drain is a little bigger at 3%, but since the game performs so well, to begin with, this is hardly noticeable.
Our conclusion is, turn on the highest AA setting in this game and have fun.