In all games we run in either DX12 or Vulkan API if possible. In Red Dead Redemption 2, Metro Exodus, Gears 5 and The Division 2 we use the built-in benchmark runs. In Call of Duty Modern Warfare, we perform a manual run-through at the beginning of the campaign run. In Need for Speed Heat we perform a manual run-through in the open world of the game driving through the city and up into the mountains.
- Resizable BAR Improves Minimum Frame Rate by Stunning Amount in AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT Benchmark
- Cyberpunk 2077 Will Be Unlocked for PC Players in the US on December 9
- AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT Falls Short of NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080|3090 In Geekbench OpenCL Test
- BioWare Loses Studio GM Casey Hudson (Mass Effect) and Executive Producer Mark Darrah (Dragon Age)
- Warner Bros. Releasing Entire 2021 Film Slate (Dune, Matrix 4, and More) Straight to HBO Max