In the above graph, we are looking at read performance in HDTune. In terms of read performance, the TeamGroup T-Force Vulcan is on top with the highest maximum, average, and minimum performance. It maxes out in this benchmark at 437 MB/s, and the SAMSUNG 860 EVO maxes out at 436 MB/s. All three drives are rather close here, but the Mushkin Reactor does have the lowest minimum.
In this graph, we are now looking at write performance in HDTune. The results here are different. The SAMSUNG 860 EVO is on top in performance, but the TeamGroup T-Force Vulcan SSD is following it very closely. The TeamGroup SSD surpasses the Mushkin Reactor SSD by a great deal in performance, especially improving upon the minimum performance.
Similar to the Aida64 write tests we see consistency in the write test in HDTune as well. It starts off faster, then dips, but that dip stays very consistent to the end. Overall, we’ve learned that the TeamGroup T-Force Vulcan SSD has consistent performance in read, and linear and random writes.
- Valve’s Source 2 Engine Could Be Getting Ray Tracing Support
- Godzilla vs. Kong Releasing Early in Theaters and HBO Max
- Blizzard Rolling Out New Version of Battle.net Launcher
- Samsung Adds AMD FreeSync Premium Pro, Ultrawide Display Modes, and Other Gaming Features to 2021 Neo QLED and QLED TVs
- GIGABYTE Announces AORUS Gen4 7000s SSDs with Up to 7 GB/s Read Speed