For the OS setup note that we do have the latest Spring 2020 (2004) Windows 10 update applied with all latest incremental OS updates. We are using the Ryzen “High Performance” power profile for both CPUs.
Remember, the only difference in the benchmarks to come is the installation of either CPU on the exact same test bench setup. Nothing between the CPUs is different, except the CPUs themselves.
- Valve’s Source 2 Engine Could Be Getting Ray Tracing Support
- Godzilla vs. Kong Releasing Early in Theaters and HBO Max
- Blizzard Rolling Out New Version of Battle.net Launcher
- Samsung Adds AMD FreeSync Premium Pro, Ultrawide Display Modes, and Other Gaming Features to 2021 Neo QLED and QLED TVs
- GIGABYTE Announces AORUS Gen4 7000s SSDs with Up to 7 GB/s Read Speed