EVGA has officially launched its flagship Ampere graphics card, the GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N. This is a highly limited $1,999.99 GPU that’s designed specifically for extreme overclocking, offering a 360 mm closed-loop radiator and HYDRO COPPER water block to keep temperatures low. With a boost clock of 1,920 MHz, it’s definitely one of the fastest cards on the market.
“The K|NGP|N’s backbone is a 12 Layer PCB powered by extreme power design with extreme overclocking in mind,” EVGA noted. “With integrated Smart PowerStages, each capable of supplying continuous current, the K|NGP|N has a powerful VRM matching or exceeding the best GeForce RTX 3090 GPUs available.”
Other features include an OLED monitor display (176 x 48 px) integrated into the PCB for quick monitoring of system readings (e.g., voltages, temperatures, and clocks); three onboard BIOSes (normal, OC, LN2); and K|NGP|N TEK-9 ICON 4.0 and ICON mini LN2 pots.
EVGA began selling the GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N today to ELITE members, but the initial batch has likely been cleared out already. The GPU will start shipping on December 15.
Reminder! EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N notify queue will kick off starting tomorrow 11/20 at 6AM PT! Initial batch will be exclusive for EVGA ELITE members and WILL be limited in supply. Not an EVGA ELITE member? Learn more at https://t.co/Ncy6aKFU5C pic.twitter.com/UGfoLso2jB— EVGA (@TEAMEVGA) November 19, 2020
- EVGA Introduces GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Graphics Cards (FTW3, XC)
- Wonder Woman 1984 Will Be the First HBO Max Feature to Be Streamed in 4K HDR
- MSI Announces NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Graphics Cards (GAMING X TRIO, VENTUS, and More)
- ASUS Enables Resizable BAR Support on Z490 Motherboards, Bringing AMD’s Smart Access Memory Benefits to an Intel Platform
- DOOM Eternal Coming to Xbox Game Pass for PC on December 3