RaiJintek has officially announced the Morpheus 8069, a new third-party heat sink compatible with most modern NVIDIA and AMD GPUs, including the AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 Ti. Initially teased last month, the heat sink is described as a superior high-end VGA cooler, featuring 12 copper heat-pipes, 129 fins, a mirror copper base, and cooling capacity of up to 360 watts of TDP. Users also have the option of installing 2x 120 mm fans for improved cooling performance. A RaiJintek rep on YouTube says that the Morpheus 8069 should be available by the end of the month at select retailers that include Caseking.de.
- Cooling capacity up to 360 watts TDP
- 12 pcs copper heat-pipes and 129 pcs fins for efficient heat dissipation
- 5 pcs copper & 4 pcs aluminum heat-sink for cooling chips efficiently
- Thermal adhesive to lower RAM and VRM temperature significantly and assure proper bond
- Compatible with AMD RADEON RX 6700 / 6800 / 6900 / XT
- Compatible with nVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 / 3090 / Ti
- Supports two 120mm fans (8 fan clips: 4pcs for 12025, 4pcs for 12013)
- Whole heatsink black coated
RJK THE SAGA GOES ON! The MORPHEUS 8069, completely black coated heatsink, a superior high-end VGA cooler, designed to meet cooling capacity up to 360 Watts of TDP. Morpheus 8069 comes with 12 copper heat-pipes, 129 fins, mirror copper base, and the option to install 2×120mm fans; the outstanding combination and design provide best acceleration of heat dissipation process to assure your VGA board running under optimal temperature. Additionally, Morpheus comes with 5pcs copper & 4pcs aluminum heat-sink for cooling your PCB chips efficiently. Moreover, Morpheus 8069 is multi-compatible with most modern nVIDIA & AMD GPU’s.