The Division 2
We are using the latest version of The Division 2. We are using the built-in benchmark. We are running the game in DX12 and have set all the options to the highest settings possible.
The Division 2 runs great at 1440p with the highest in-game settings on all video cards. This game seems to respond very well to increases in GPU performance. We see a very good progression of performance. The MSI GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GAMING X TRIO is 10% faster than the GeForce RTX 2080 FE and 4% faster than the RTX 2080 SUPER FE. Overclocking improves performance by 6%.
4K however, does challenge all the video cards. The MSI GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GAMING X TRIO is only just at the line of playability in this game when it is overclocked. Otherwise, everything else is just a bit too slow for 4K.
- id Software Working on New VR Game
- AMD Navi 31 GPUs (Radeon RX 7900 XT?) Could Boast Multi-Chip-Module Design with 10,240 Cores and Much Improved Ray Tracing
- No Time to Die, A Quiet Place Part II, and Other Blockbusters Receive New Release Dates
- System Shock Remake Pre-Orders and Final Demo Coming Next Month
- Tencent Buys Majority Stake in Don’t Starve Developer Klei Entertainment