We are using the latest version of Wolfenstein: Youngblood. The game is running in the Vulkan API and we have the highest in-game setting selected, “Mein leben!.” Our data is gathered using a real-world gaming manual-run-through in the Riverside area.
There isn’t a lot to talk about at 1440p, all the video cards here smash this game in performance. The GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GPU based video cards bring it up past 100FPS average.
Even at 4K, this game runs great on all the video cards. All of them are playable at 4K, but certainly the MSI GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GAMING X TRIO offers a greater advantage in the mid to upper 70’s average.
- ASUS Announces GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Graphics Cards (ROG Strix, TUF Gaming, and More)
- Discovery Launching Streaming Service on January 4
- Sony Patent Fuels Speculation of PlayStation 5 Pro with Dual GPUs
- NVIDIA Releases GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Game Ready Driver
- Retailers Claim Initial GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Stock Is Much Better Than Other Ampere GPUs