Call of Duty Modern Warfare
Call of Duty Modern Warfare did a lot better on all these video cards. We were able to run this game at the highest in-game settings at 1080p, sans Ray Tracing. Even the SAPPHIRE PULSE Radeon RX 5500 XT 8GB video card was very playable at near 80FPS average.
The MSI GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER GAMING X was just 6% faster than the SAPPHIRE PULSE RX 5500 XT 8GB OC in this game. Much less than the last two games. Overclocking the video card improved performance by 9%, which puts performance over 90FPS. The XFX Radeon RX 5600 XT is still faster though, 28% faster compared to the default performance and 17% faster than the overclocked performance.
Need for Speed Heat
In The Need for Speed Heat we found that all video cards were playable at “Ultra” settings. Though the GTX 1660 SUPER and Radeon RX 5600 XT were better. The MSI GTX 1660 SUPER GAMING X was 17% faster than the SAPPHIRE PULSE Radeon RX 5500 XT 8GB OC video card. Overclocking the video card provided 9% more performance. The XFX Radeon RX 5600 XT was 18% faster than the default and 8% faster than the overclock.
- Corsair Launches New Vengeance RGB PRO SL Memory
- Christopher Nolan Reportedly Cutting Ties with Warner Bros. over HBO Max Drama
- Capcom Announces Resident Evil Re:Verse, a Cel-Shaded Online Multiplayer Game
- Resident Evil Village Launching May 7 on Steam, PS5, Xbox Series X|S, and Last-Gen Consoles
- NVIDIA Appears to Have Dropped Its Max-P and Max-Q Branding for GeForce RTX 30 Series Mobile GPUs